Established in 1998, Dekker Vacuum Technologies, Inc. is a privately held company operating in a 45,000 square foot manufacturing, distribution and warehouse facility in Michigan City, Indiana. Over the years Dekker Vacuum Technologies has grown to be one of the top vacuum equipment suppliers in the industry. In 2007, Dekker was listed on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in America.
- TiTAN series single-stage and two-stage liquid ring vacuum pumps
- TiTAN-C liquid ring compressors
- DuraVane lubricated, oil-free (dry) and high vacuum rotary vane vacuum pumps
- Vmax oil-sealed liquid ring vacuum pump systems, refined and manufactured by the same people who pioneered the concept in the early 80's
- AquaSeal water-sealed liquid ring vacuum pump systems
- ChemSeal liquid ring vacuum pump systems for solvent recovery and chemical applications
- DuraVane rotary vane vacuum pump systems
- Custom-engineered systems for demanding applications
The Dekker Mission:
"As the leading authority in vacuum technology and solutions, we inspire our employees to exceed our customers' expectations in all aspects of our business."